latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

I'm translating s2member to the Spanish.

Home Forums Community Forum Translations I'm translating s2member to the Spanish.

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Demian zur Strassen 3 years, 7 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Friday May 24th, 2013 at 7:30 am #50550

I’m translating s2member submit form

But when I upload the files, there are a few parts that even though they are translated in the mo file are not the display of the web.

If you look at on the web that you facilitate, at the end of the form when you select to pay by credit card. Appears “Submit form” and “Yes, I want to receive updates via email” but I’ve translated it with poedit.

What happens?

the data facilitated by private contact.

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Sunday May 26th, 2013 at 8:47 pm #50684

Hi Miguel, are you sure that this exact text string was translated via Poedit? Have you translated all the pieces of text that appear on the front end or have you tried to translate only the submit form?

Hope this gets resolved soon,
Demian

Posted: Monday May 27th, 2013 at 7:06 am #50705

Yes, I checked it and from one day to another, the submit button was in Spanish
But “Yes, I want to receive updates via email” is still in English and I cannot translate it.

Posted: Monday May 27th, 2013 at 8:39 am #50709

Hi Angel,

Since I myself am translating s2member (first German, later Spanish) I will look into this. But bevor that: I guess it is better if you post this topic in the COSTUMER FORUM since you are a paid customer. This forum here depends more on the help of community members …

Thanks,
Demian

Posted: Monday May 27th, 2013 at 10:27 am #50710

Also you can try and ask a user that has translated s2member one year ago into spanish if the is willing to share his file. You could still modify the parts that you want to be different. Look him up here: http://www.s2member.com/forums/topic/translation/

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.