latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Import members without Paid Subscr. ID

Home Forums Community Forum Import members without Paid Subscr. ID

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices. Last updated by  Dwayne 4 years, 3 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Tuesday Oct 9th, 2012 at 6:55 am #27876
Dwayne
Username: doynie

Hi there,

I’d like to bulk import members as per this article:

http://www.s2member.com/kb/how-to-migrate-to-s2member-pro-from-other-software/

But without using Paid Subscr. ID and Paid Subscr. Gateway.

The members are from another site and will be manually deleted when there subscription to that site ends, so essentially they need to be imported with infinite subscriptions, that will be manually ended.

How would I do this could I just leave the Paid Subscr. ID and Paid Subscr. Gateway fields blank?

• This topic was modified 4 years, 3 months ago by  Dwayne.
  • This topic was modified 4 years, 3 months ago by  Dwayne.

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Tuesday Oct 9th, 2012 at 10:21 am #27893
David Welch
Username: dwbiz05

The minimum required data is username and email. So if you don’t add any payment info and you set them as a specific level, it *Should set them up with infinite subscriptions, from what I understand.

I’ve never tested this and you might want to do so with one or two fake users, just to see.

Hope that helps.

Dave

Posted: Wednesday Oct 10th, 2012 at 4:26 am #27953
Raam Dev
Username: Raam
Staff Member

How would I do this could I just leave the Paid Subscr. ID and Paid Subscr. Gateway fields blank?

Yes, just leave those fields empty. They are not required for import.

Posted: Wednesday Oct 10th, 2012 at 4:29 am #27956
Dwayne
Username: doynie

Ok thank you!

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.