latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Integrate Paypal Pro Forms into an ajax modal

Home Forums Community Forum Integrate Paypal Pro Forms into an ajax modal

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Raam Dev 4 years, 8 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Monday Apr 23rd, 2012 at 10:58 am #11601

Hi everyone!

I’m not sure if the question have been answered yet or no, but I’m struggling with this right now and I really don’t know how to overcome this issue.

I embedded the Paypal Form shortcode in my template file into an ajax called pop-up like that:

<div id="myModal"> // modal div wrapper
<?php echo do_shortcode('[s2Member-Pro-PayPal-Form .../]'); ?> 
</div>

The problem is that if an error occur, the page reloads and my ajax modal isn’t shown again (because it’s called from a button on the page).

Is there a way to embed the shortcode into an iframe and then call the iframe into my modal or to callback the modal (in js) when the form button is submitted as it will show straightly when the page reloads ?

Otherwise, is there a way to check the field entry mistakes as the user exits the fields in order to avoid any bad returns from the form ?

Any help is appreciated !
Thanks !

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Monday Apr 23rd, 2012 at 1:48 pm #11621
Raam Dev
Username: Raam
Staff Member

Hi Michael,

This is outside the scope of s2Member’s support policy (please see s2Member® » Support Policy » Outside Scope). You may have better luck finding the correct answer on a site like StackOverflow.com.

Posted: Tuesday Apr 24th, 2012 at 5:26 am #11666

Thanks, I will be looking for it and I will post a solution here if I find out ;)

Posted: Tuesday Apr 24th, 2012 at 3:02 pm #11731
Raam Dev
Username: Raam
Staff Member

Great, thank you Michael! :)

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.