latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Integrating s2member and blubrry powerpress

Home Forums Community Forum Integrating s2member and blubrry powerpress

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Raam Dev 4 years, 5 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Tuesday Aug 7th, 2012 at 7:05 pm #21427

Hi,

I’m working on using s2member for serving my podcast files through a new XML feed specifically for members to my site, I’ve watched the video tutorial on how to serve files but am still having issues. Is it possible to use a feed to serve s2member protected files outside of the …/s2member-files/ directory?

I’m receiving 503 errors currently when attempting to get the Blubrry plugin to add new episodes to my members only feed while using the following URL:

http://www.c-realm.com/wp-content/plugins/s2member-files/s2member-file-remote/s2member-file-inline/crealmvaulttestfile.mp3

Though my feed is located here:

http://www.c-realm.com/wp-content/staticfeed/crealmvault.xml

Will I need to create a new XML file inside the …/s2member-files/ directory and manually update it with a new enclosure for each episode of my podcast?
Thanks for the help.

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Wednesday Aug 8th, 2012 at 8:35 am #21493
Raam Dev
Username: Raam
Staff Member

Hi Kevin,

Yes, you’ll need to keep the XML file in the s2member-files/ directory. You might be able to set up a script on the server that periodically copies the XML file from the blubrry directory to the s2member-files directory.

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.