latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Integrating s2member with WPJobBoard

Home Forums Community Forum Integrating s2member with WPJobBoard

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Raam Dev 4 years, 6 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Thursday Jul 5th, 2012 at 2:14 pm #18404

Greetings,

There is a post here in the forum from a few months back where a user asks about how to integrate s2member with the job board plugin WPJobBoard. The post was responded to by Cristián.

I have read the thread, but am at a loss regarding how to make these 2 plugins work together, essentially so that my premium level members (in s2member) will have exclusive job posting privileges in WpJobBoard, but my lower level members will just have all the other WPJobBoard privileges (search for jobs, respond to a posting, upload a resume), but not be able to post a job opening (that’s reserved only for my premium level members).

Anyone who has experience (or know-how) in tying these two plugins together in this way, please respond. Thank you. Also, if you know of another Job Board solution for WP that integrates well with s2member, I’d love to hear about it. Thank you.

• This topic was modified 4 years, 6 months ago by  Charles P..

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Saturday Jul 7th, 2012 at 4:23 am #18529
Raam Dev
Username: Raam
Staff Member

Hi Charles,

You may be able to achieve the integration using URI Restrictions and/or Custom Capabilities:
Dashboard -› s2Member® -› Restriction Options -› URI Access Restrictions
Dashboard -› s2Member® -› API / Scripting -› Custom Capabilities

If you need tighter integration, you may want to look into hiring a programmer (we recommend jobs.wordpress.net). We do not provide direct support for 3rd party plugin integrations, but suggest also posting your question on our Community Forum to see if any other s2Member users have any advice.

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.