latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Integration with GoCardless

Home Forums Community Forum Integration with GoCardless

Tagged: 

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices. Last updated by  Adam Kincel 4 years, 5 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Wednesday Jul 18th, 2012 at 5:49 pm #19672
Adam Kincel
Username: akyn2u

Hi

is S2Members planning to integrate the plugin with a new system which is becoming increasing popular in Britain called GoCardless (https://gocardless.com/). This is a very good alternative to PayPal (which at the moment seems to be the only option for S2Members users available in the UK). It would be very helpful if you could allow this.

Many Thanks

Adam

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Wednesday Jul 18th, 2012 at 11:31 pm #19722
Raam Dev
Username: Raam
Staff Member

Hi Adam,

I don’t know of any specific plans to integrate that payment gateway, but I’ll suggest it to the development team. :)

Posted: Thursday Jul 19th, 2012 at 5:04 am #19748

I’m looking to integrate with gocardless at some point after the new s2member is released, will try myself or I will hire a developer

Posted: Saturday Jul 21st, 2012 at 10:58 am #19901
Adam Kincel
Username: akyn2u

Thank you. Excellent news. Looking forward this integration!

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.