latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Interface/API for data from Payment-Gateway?

Home Forums Community Forum Interface/API for data from Payment-Gateway?

Tagged: ,

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Raam Dev 4 years, 1 month ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Wednesday Nov 28th, 2012 at 12:52 pm #32789

Hi, I have a very important question now. I used the free version of s2Member to try out the capability of the software and I have to admit: I like it a lot – and I want to go with it. BUT: Before purchasing, I need to clarify another question:

Is there a possibility for a api or interface, where user and payment information can be brought in? I have here a URL: http://www-q.affilibank.de/itns/ with infos I would need to import into S2Member. Is this possible?

Regards, Arnegger

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Wednesday Nov 28th, 2012 at 4:31 pm #32818
Raam Dev
Username: Raam
Staff Member

Hi Arnegger,

I’m not clear on what you’re asking: Do you want to bring something into s2Member, or do you want to notify some other service when someone signs up with s2Member?

We provide various notification APIs (see Dashboard -› s2Member® -› API / Notifications) that you can use to integrate with 3rd party services. If you need to be able to create s2Member users from a remote script you can use the Remote Operations API included with s2Member Pro (Dashboard -› s2Member® -› API / Scripting -› Remote Operations API).

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.