latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

International form validation

Home Forums Community Forum International form validation

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Bruce 3 years, 7 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Tuesday May 7th, 2013 at 4:29 am #49359

Hi there,

Is it possible to use international validation as I am based in the UK and so will all my customers?

e.g. postcode should contain 5-7 characters, alphanumeric?

Cheers!

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Tuesday May 7th, 2013 at 9:20 pm #49425
Bruce
Username: Bruce
Staff Member

Is it possible to use international validation as I am based in the UK and so will all my customers?

Yes, s2Member supports UK Style Zip Codes with Pro Forms just fine.

Posted: Monday May 13th, 2013 at 9:42 am #49816

Thanks – but how do i sent UK zip validation?

I can only see option to have alphanumerics with minimum characters. Is there anything else I can do to tighten the validation?

Posted: Monday May 13th, 2013 at 4:08 pm #49863
Bruce
Staff Member

I can only see option to have alphanumerics with minimum characters. Is there anything else I can do to tighten the validation?

s2Member should automatically change the validator ZIP Code field for Billing Address. Or are you talking about the Custom Registration/Profile Field version of this validation pattern?

Posted: Tuesday May 14th, 2013 at 2:48 am #49912

Yes I am talking about the custom validation as I could only see US and Canada zip validation as options?

What option should I select to use international zip validation ?

Posted: Thursday May 16th, 2013 at 2:45 am #50055
Bruce
Staff Member

Yes I am talking about the custom validation as I could only see US and Canada zip validation as options?

What option should I select to use international zip validation ?

Gotcha. I’d recommend the alphanumerics 5 or more for the time being. I’ll recommend a change on this to our development team.

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.