latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Invalid "custom" attribute (Oh Lord Help!?)

Home Forums Community Forum Invalid "custom" attribute (Oh Lord Help!?)

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices. Last updated by  Cristián Lávaque 4 years, 8 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Wednesday May 2nd, 2012 at 4:39 pm #12394

I created a form with 2 payment options. Both options are for level 1 subscribers. (I don’t have any other).
Option 1 is for monthly payments, option 2 for yearly payments.
I have existing pages for that. The message I get is:
Invalid form configuration. Invalid “custom” attribute. Must start with matching domain.
(take a a look at http://www.reikimagazine-online.com/monthly-payment or http://www.reikimagazine-online/yearly-payment)

This error message could have come from Microsoft Hell, it does not say a thing about WHAT is wrong with that link. Sounds to me like: “There is an error in reporting the error, restart system to infinetely kill your machine”. and only an OK button.

>SIGH…..<

So what is going wrong here?

In a few minutes I will come back with some other questions. (Why is there no such thing as a check list as in "Do this in step 1, do that in step 2, do such in step 3" … That would make life so much easier!)

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Thursday May 3rd, 2012 at 1:33 am #12427
Raam Dev
Username: Raam
Staff Member

Hi Boudewijn,

Could you please double-check your button shortcode and make sure the custom=”” attribute contains your domain with the www. at the beginning? If it just says reikimagazine-online.com, that will cause this error.

Your domain starts with www., so the custom=”” attribute must contain that:

www.reikimagazine-online.com

Could you please copy/paste the button shortcode here for us to look at?

Posted: Friday May 4th, 2012 at 1:41 am #12543

Sorry for the delayed reply, I had to take care for other things yesterday. That is indeed the solution, Thanks a lot Raam!

Posted: Friday May 4th, 2012 at 5:10 am #12566

Thanks for the update! Good to know you solved it. :)

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.