latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

IP logs

Home Forums Community Forum IP logs

Tagged: 

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Bruce 3 years, 6 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Wednesday Jun 19th, 2013 at 6:55 am #52195

Hello,

I tried reading every posts about finding IPs logs of my users but I didn’t succeed.
I looked in my database, but the info is not there (as far as I know).
I tried using the code mentioned on that post: http://www.s2member.com/forums/topic/s2member-restriction-options-unique-ip/#post-20562 but still no luck…
I even tried using the “Simple Login Log” plugin, but for some reasons, the only user with recurrent pbs don’t get any logs on that plugin.

I think a lot of your customers is requesting for that feature as it gives us data to show the user and also to check the IP and times of login to prove the fraud.

I there any way at all to see all the IP from a specific user, so I can go back to him with a clue of what is going on?
I reset his password a few times but the issue still continue. His getting annoyed and I do too.

Pleeaase help :)

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Wednesday Jun 19th, 2013 at 2:36 pm #52225
Bruce
Username: Bruce
Staff Member

Thank you for your inquiry.

s2Member doesn’t log these IPs. If you want to run logging on this process, you can have a developer hook into ws_plugin__s2member_before_ip_restrictions_ok.

See: Knowledge Base » Hacking s2Member® Via Hooks/Filters

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.