latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

iPhone login redirects to registration page

Home Forums Community Forum iPhone login redirects to registration page

Tagged: ,

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices. Last updated by  Cristián Lávaque 4 years, 7 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Wednesday May 23rd, 2012 at 12:33 pm #14339

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Thursday May 24th, 2012 at 4:27 am #14426
Raam Dev
Username: Raam
Staff Member

Hello,

I’ve tested this and logging in works fine on the iPhone. It sounds like another plugin could be causing the problem, or perhaps even your theme if it’s set up to load a special mobile version.

Posted: Thursday May 24th, 2012 at 4:27 am #14428

I don’t think so, since those aren’t profile pages. Try changing that setting to “No” and see if the problem goes.

When the person is redirected, is he taken to the page you chose as the Membership Options Page in s2Member? [hilite path]Dashboard -› s2Member® -› General Options -› Membership Options Page[/hilite] Do you see variables in its URL? [hilite path]Dashboard -› s2Member® -› API / Scripting -› Membership Options Page Variables (MOP Vars)[/hilite]

If not, then try deactivating plugins one by one and testing after each. Same for the theme. This should help find what’s causing that behavior.

I hope that helps.

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.