latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

IPN problem with clickbank

Home Forums Community Forum IPN problem with clickbank

This topic contains 28 replies, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Cristián Lávaque 4 years, 3 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Saturday Sep 22nd, 2012 at 2:40 am #26089

Hi

Im traying to create my CBK secret key, but when I test the IPN (http://negociocpa.com/?s2member_pro_clickbank_notify=1) clickbank show me an error message

What can I do?
Why it does not work?

Thank you…

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 25 replies - 1 through 25 (of 28 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Saturday Sep 22nd, 2012 at 7:48 am #26112

Hi Herman.

Verify that you set the IPN to version 2.1 over at ClickBank, please. [hilite path]Dashboard -› s2Member® -› ClickBank® Options -› IPN Integration[/hilite]

By the way, if you haven’t yet, please enable logging. It’ll make it easier to find/solve some problems. [hilite path]Dashboard -› s2Member® -› ClickBank® Options -› Account Details -› Logging[/hilite]

I hope that helps. :)

Posted: Saturday Sep 22nd, 2012 at 2:32 pm #26129

I do that but still doesn’t work

Im using this url: http://negociocpa.com/?s2member_pro_clickbank_notify=1
but doesnt pass the test :(

Do I need have my product aproved first or no matter?

Posted: Sunday Sep 23rd, 2012 at 6:33 am #26167

No, you can do test purchases with a product that wasn’t approved yet, just use the test card ClickBank gives you.

Could you show me a screenshot of the page with the IPN setting where you entered that URL please? Did you make sure it’s set to version 2.1?

Also, what do you mean by it not passing the test? Does it give an error? Could you show me a screenshot?

Did you enable logging? I’d like to see the entries from all the log files (even the ones that say PayPal in the name) for the test transaction, please. (Remember x’ing out private info like email addresses.) [hilite path]Dashboard -› s2Member® -› ClickBank® Options -› Account Details -› Logging[/hilite]

Thanks. :)

Posted: Monday Sep 24th, 2012 at 5:55 pm #26365

The logs option are enables….

This is the IPN error image:

Logs details:

Thanks for your help Cristian, I do not know where is the error

Posted: Tuesday Sep 25th, 2012 at 6:59 am #26416

Thanks for the screenshots.

I tried the notification URL and it redirected to http://negociocpa.com/negociocpa-lp?s2member_pro_clickbank_notify=1 Maybe that’s causing the error?

Could you remove the redirection to the landing page for a moment and do a new test for the URL to see if it now works without the error?

Thanks!

Posted: Tuesday Sep 25th, 2012 at 1:43 pm #26456

Im using that redirection beacause I want that people that visit the main domain: negociocpa.com can see the landing page negociocpa.com/negociocpa-lp, but I can’t use negociocpa.com/negociocpa-lp as my static page because is currently configured as my Home Page

what can I do to configure the systems in order to always show that landing when someone type negociocpa.com in the searches????

(I want first colect the data’s subscribers with the landing and then send them to the sell letter)

the only solution that I found was do a redirection in my cpanel from negociocpa.com/negociocpa-lp to negociocpa.com

I other way available?

Mybe this solve the problem with the IPN problem….

Posted: Wednesday Sep 26th, 2012 at 7:36 am #26543

Mybe this solve the problem with the IPN problem….

I understand that you want to have everyone see the landing page. I meant removing the redirection as a test to find out if that’s what’s causing the problems with the notification URL.

If the landing page is in WP, then instead of using cPanel for the redirection, why not set it as a the home page in your WP settings? [hilite path]WP Admin -> Settings -> Reading -> Front Page[/hilite]

Posted: Wednesday Sep 26th, 2012 at 2:02 pm #26607

because I get this error:

“NOTE: Your Membership Options Page for s2Member is currently configured as your Home Page ( i.e. static page ) for WordPress®. This causes internal conflicts with s2Member. Your Membership Options Page MUST stand alone. Please correct this.”

I want that all my system starts with that landing page, thats why I selected it like my membership option page

Its thats rigth???

Posted: Thursday Sep 27th, 2012 at 6:52 am #26670

Hmm… Why not protect the whole site then? Then s2Member will be doing the redirection to the Membership Options page, your landing page.

To protect the whole site you can use the URI restriction, just add a slash [hilite mono]/[/hilite] to the level you want to require, for examplel Level 1.

Posted: Thursday Sep 27th, 2012 at 3:52 pm #26722

I make some changes and the IPN is working with CBK

where I supoused to get the notification test (in my email, inside CKG, etc)???

cause CBK tell me that they send a notification test, buy I dont get it….

note: I use my sell letter like me membership option page and the landing page like my static fron page. I eliminated the cpanel redirection…

Posted: Thursday Sep 27th, 2012 at 5:57 pm #26747

Cristian I just tested my product in CBK, I made a test purchase but the system did not send me to the thank you page :-(, instead that the IPN test works fine

Im using this url like my thank you page on CBK:
http://negociocpa.com/?s2member_pro_clickbank_return=1&s2member_pro_clickbank_return_success=http%3A%2F%2Fnegociocpa.com%2Fgracias-bienvenido-al-equipo%2F

this is the error that I get:

What could be the problem??

I product is not approved yet.

I do not have cpanel redirections

My membership opcion page is my sale letter: negociocpa.com/oportunidad-negocio-cpa

I set my landing negociocpa.com/ingresos-diarios like my static fron page

Helpsss!!

Posted: Friday Sep 28th, 2012 at 7:29 am #26821

I’m glad you removed the cPanel redirection and avoided the Home and Membership Options pages overlap.

I hope you have logging enabled so we can get more info. If you didn’t, then please enable it and run a new test purchase. [hilite path]Dashboard -› s2Member® -› ClickBank® Options -› Account Details -› Logging[/hilite]

About the error you got, I’d like you to try this “server check” script we have, that helps spot known issues with a server that could/would cause trouble for s2Member. Download it, take the PHP file from the archive and upload it to the directory where you have WP installed, and load it in your browser. Do you get any errors/warnings? http://www.s2member.com/r/server-check-tool/

Posted: Friday Sep 28th, 2012 at 5:41 pm #26891

Loggin is enabled

I load the script, everithing is ok, I just get this:

Server Scan By: s2Member®
Test Email Functionality?
The following issues were discovered…

Tip: Notices/warnings can be dismissed (if you MUST); please read carefully.
Notice[NOTICE] WordPress® Memory Limit
AUTO-FIX!dismiss?
Although NOT required, s2Member® recommends that you raise your WordPress® memory limit (please set: WP_MEMORY_LIMIT in /wp-config.php), to at least 64M (i.e. 64 megabytes). Please see: this how-to article. Or consult with your web hosting company about this message. Your current memory limit allows only: 32M

you can see what I get here: http://negociocpa.com/s2member-server-check-120703.php

Whats the next step??

Posted: Saturday Sep 29th, 2012 at 8:49 am #26947

Thanks.

Could you create in your site a PHP file with this?

[hilite pre_code]

[/hilite]

And load the file in your browser. What do you get?

Posted: Saturday Sep 29th, 2012 at 11:19 am #26953

How do I do that jeje???

Can you explain me step by step please

Thanks!

Posted: Sunday Sep 30th, 2012 at 6:18 am #27005

Just create a file, name it whatever you want, test.php would do, add that code I gave you, save, upload it to your site and view it in your browser, like http://yoursite.com/test.php (replace the domain name with yours).

Posted: Monday Oct 1st, 2012 at 9:22 pm #27172

here you can see what I get: http://negociocpa.com/test.php

Posted: Tuesday Oct 2nd, 2012 at 7:06 am #27202

That looks correct…

Could you try a new test purchase? I wonder why you got that error.

If you still have trouble, please try deactivating all the other plugins and trying a new test purchase to see if that changes anything, please. I’d like to make sure this problem isn’t being caused by another plugin.

Thanks!

Posted: Tuesday Oct 2nd, 2012 at 3:09 pm #27241

Crsitian, I just tryed all the options available and always a get the same error message :(

Can you take a close look inside my product??
Really I do not know what to do, and I want to lauch the product this week

I just created this access info in order you can look inside ok.
[…]

Is here an option to send you private messages???

• This reply was modified 4 years, 3 months ago by  Cristián Lávaque. Reason: Remove login info
Posted: Tuesday Oct 2nd, 2012 at 4:42 pm #27263

I removed the login info you posted publicly. You need to be careful with that.

Using the contact form, please send me the login details for WP, FTP and if you don’t mind, to ClickBank, so I can review your settings in both places, as well as take a look a the logs when I do the test purchase. s2Member® » Private Contact Form

Thanks.

Posted: Wednesday Oct 3rd, 2012 at 1:17 pm #27350

I sent you a message using the contact form with all details

Posted: Thursday Oct 4th, 2012 at 4:12 pm #27472

Hi Cristian,

Can you sow my sites???
Any info??

Thank you!

Posted: Thursday Oct 4th, 2012 at 5:33 pm #27479

Sorry I didn’t get to this yesterday. I’m going to take a look now. :)

Posted: Thursday Oct 4th, 2012 at 5:44 pm #27481

Okay, the configuration seems okay, except for one thing: the Clerk API is set to read/write in ClickBank, but the s2Member panel says just read. [hilite path]Dashboard -› s2Member® -› ClickBank® Options -› Account Details -> Clerk/API Key (Read Access)[/hilite]

I didn’t change it myself, because I don’t know if that account is tied to some other thing you’re using, that’d require that. Could you make that change to read in the Clerk API and do a test transaction? Or let me know if I can change it and I’ll do that to continue the test and look at the logs.

Thanks. :)

Posted: Friday Oct 5th, 2012 at 5:28 pm #27607

Cristian,

Make the changes you need to do please.

I made a new test purchase but with the same error mesagge

Just let me know your results!!

Thank you!

Viewing 25 replies - 1 through 25 (of 28 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.