latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

IPN problem with clickbank

Home Forums Community Forum IPN problem with clickbank

This topic contains 28 replies, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Cristián Lávaque 4 years, 3 months ago.

Page 2 Of Topic Replies

Viewing 3 replies - 26 through 28 (of 28 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Saturday Oct 6th, 2012 at 8:18 am #27649

Okay. I just tested this and it all went fine! :)

I first had to create a page in your site with the s2Member shortcode for the ClickBank button, published it, logged out of the admin account, went to that page and clicked the button. Went through the checkout and was taken to the custom thank-you page at /gracias-bienvenido-al-equipo/ without errors. Then I went to register the account and logged in to the new account and had access to the content.

I also properly received both, the Signup Confirmation and New User emails. You may want to customize the emails, though, particularly the Signup Confirmation one, since it went to the Spam folder. Make it more unique so it’s not picked up by the spam filters.

You may want to do some test purchases yourself too.

Posted: Saturday Oct 6th, 2012 at 12:52 pm #27667

Thank you Cristian,

I tested and works very good!

Thanks a lot for your great help!!!!

Blessings!

Posted: Saturday Oct 6th, 2012 at 5:52 pm #27676

Great! :)

Viewing 3 replies - 26 through 28 (of 28 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.