latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Is Mailchimp delete-member unofficial hack?

Home Forums Community Forum Unofficial Extensions/Hacks Is Mailchimp delete-member unofficial hack?

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices. Last updated by  cassel 4 years, 1 month ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Saturday Nov 10th, 2012 at 12:49 am #31187
lisa newton
Username: asdfghjk

I am trying to implement 2 mailchimp hacks – removing double optin and removing a member from s2/wordpress if they unsubscribe via mailchimp.
No luck so far:

My “/wp-content/mu-plugins/s2hacks.php” file contains only:

But the mailchimp double opt in hack isn’t working – I registered an email address on my website and it shows in users but doesn’t show up in mailchimp. (Before I added the back, registering an email would mean receiving a mailchimp double opt-in email, so it was working until then).

Should there be anything else in the hacks file? (Any essentials that I missed out?)

Also, I would like to add the hack for removing a member from the wordpress users if they unsubscribe from mailchimp.
Should my final hack file be as simple as the following?

Also, is it possible to access the hack file from directly within wordpress? I am currently going to the cpanel….

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Saturday Nov 10th, 2012 at 4:44 am #31190
cassel
Username: cassel

You might want to have a look at this thread where i know there is a plugin available to synchronize s2M and MC:
http://www.s2member.com/forums/topic/bidirectional-communication-s2m-mailchimp/

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.