latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Is s2member preventing mega menus

Home Forums Community Forum Is s2member preventing mega menus

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Raam Dev 4 years, 4 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Saturday Aug 11th, 2012 at 7:25 am #21763

I have tried both tersus and ultimatum themes and their version of extended menus / mega menus, it seems that when loggeed out the menu system does not work?

note using alternate views – Nav Menus ( hide protected content in menus generated with WordPress® -> Appearance -> Menus ) – and unchecking that option, gave me mega menus back in ultimatum….but originlly checked that because i wanted to hide menus from no members….

my goal use mega menu, and hide nav areas that are protected, is there a better way?

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Saturday Aug 11th, 2012 at 4:00 pm #21787

ok i have looked at this for a few days now….

whether it is just tersus theme with setting for 3 column extended menus, or uber menu with headway theme, or ultimatum and its mega menu settings, i get the mega menus as long as i am logged in – when i am not logged in the menu option with 3 column submenus dissappear, only when i have alternative views protection set to protect the Nav Menus.

DISCOVERY – – – – – – My top level multi mega menu was the s2 membership Login welcome page (which is always protected – – Homer Simpson Doh!!!!!)

i tried to understand pre filtering before stumpling across this cause, and looked for a way i could use ccaps, but i am not getting it…. i think i have to learn about it –

it would be nice to be able to filter out nav menus and it associated content based on ccaps – i plan to use ccaps moreso than member levels to sort out members and pages

user meta export does not include avatar – that would be nice.

aside – also it would be nice that the custom fields in user meta export to csv with a title for the row header instead of a title column, witht he title repeated down the column beside the variable

• This reply was modified 4 years, 5 months ago by  Jason eH.
Posted: Saturday Aug 11th, 2012 at 11:55 pm #21802
Raam Dev
Username: Raam
Staff Member

Hi Jason,

I’m not sure if you’re saying there is still a problem. If you’re having problems with a theme feature, then I suggest contacting the theme developer, as s2Member doesn’t have any feature called “mega menus”.

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.