latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Is SSL Cert needed w/S2 verified

Home Forums Community Forum Is SSL Cert needed w/S2 verified

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Raam Dev 4 years, 10 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Tuesday Feb 21st, 2012 at 7:45 am #5849
Rose
Username: rlprod

Do I need a separate SSL cert? What does the S2 badge purpose if not an SSL. I’m new to all this so I’m still learning. I may have the same issue regarding a dedicate IP and subdomain.

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Wednesday Feb 22nd, 2012 at 2:36 pm #5990
Raam Dev
Username: Raam
Staff Member

Hi Rosemary,

The s2Member Security Badge is not related to your SSL certificate. A verified s2Member Security Badge indicates that your s2Member configuration is set up with optimal security and that you’ve generated the necessary security keys to secure WordPress.

Please see WP Admin -> s2Member -> General Options -> s2Member Security Badge for more details.

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.