latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Is the billing address captured by s2member?

Home Forums Community Forum Is the billing address captured by s2member?

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Cristián Lávaque 4 years, 7 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Thursday Jun 7th, 2012 at 12:59 pm #15805
Frank Epton
Username: franclin

My client requires an address so that they can figure out where they should promote their products further.

I am running paypal pro forms and I have integrated custom registration fields as well as “collect first/last names during regestration”… but I don’t see the address when I access the user account?

Where can I find the address information?

PS I also have everything checked under “Integrate Custom Registration/Profile Fields with BuddyPress?”
Yes, integrate with BuddyPress Public Profiles.
Yes, integrate with BuddyPress Registration Form.
Yes, integrate with BuddyPress Profile Editing Panel.

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Thursday Jun 7th, 2012 at 1:02 pm #15806
Frank Epton

Just realized that I am testing the free membership that does not **ASK** for the address. I’ll check a paying member to see if it’s included there.

**I will create custom registration fields (address) for level 0

Posted: Thursday Jun 7th, 2012 at 1:17 pm #15811
Frank Epton

nope. I created a fake $paid membership and I don’t see the address within the user profile or under the screen options tab.

Posted: Friday Jun 8th, 2012 at 3:40 pm #15948

Hi Frank.

So you have a custom profile field asking for the person’s address and the field is not shown in the user management list? Do you see it in the profile of the user above the Administrative Notes field?

Did you verify that the custom profile field was saved after you created it? In Applicable Memberships for it, did you set it to [hilite mono]all[/hilite]?

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.