latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Is this correct?

Home Forums Community Forum Is this correct?

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices. Last updated by  boudewijn lutgerink 4 years, 7 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Friday Jun 1st, 2012 at 2:29 am #15126

I was working on one of the pages of my site where I needed a redirection of the user after filling in all data.
basically what happened was that I generated the code with s2member for the page.
Once done I added that code to the page and then wanted to modify it slightly by adding the success= attribute.
I started with success=”” (double quotes) and then, typing in between the quotes the URL where I wanted the user to go to after submitting the data. I used the full URL including the HTTP
To my surprise all of a sudden the quotes were gone and only the URL followed the success=.

FYI, I recorded what happens, the WMV can be watched at:
http://www.reikimagazine-online.com/free_downloads/success_question.wmv

Once I typed the URL I simply click the down arrow. See what happens…

** Added later **
I had one other page where I redirect the user after success. I copied the success attribute there (strange enough it gave NO problem on that page), copied the text into the problem page, just changed the URL to the correct page and now it works… I am flabbergasted, baffled and stupified…

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Friday Jun 1st, 2012 at 5:40 am #15140
Raam Dev
Username: Raam
Staff Member

Boudewijn,

Are you using the Visual Editor in WordPress in that video? It looks like WordPress, or something else, is detecting the URL and converting it into a clickable link. As part of that conversion, it removes the double-quotes.

If you’re using the Visual Editor, I recommend switching to the HTML editor (it should be a little tab at the top right of the editor window). It’s best to use the HTML editor whenever possible to prevent funny stuff like that from happening.

Posted: Friday Jun 1st, 2012 at 11:18 am #15172

I will test that later on Raam. Tx for the tip

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.