latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

It keeps asking for password even if disabled

Home Forums Community Forum It keeps asking for password even if disabled

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Cristián Lávaque 3 years, 6 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Thursday Jul 11th, 2013 at 1:26 pm #53304
david
Username: solar

Hi,
i think it is a but that in the registration process the user is still asked for a password even if it is disabled from > “Registration/Profile Fields & Options” .
If I let the user choose a password, it is not valid and he receive a new one in the confirmation email.
Now i have disabled but with no success.

Can you help?

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Friday Jul 12th, 2013 at 7:05 am #53335

When you disabled custom passwords, did you make sure to save the changes? [hilite path]Dashboard -› s2Member® -› General Options -› Registration/Profile Fields[/hilite]

If that’s saved correctly and you’re seeing the field in the registration form, then please try these: Knowledge Base » Common Troubleshooting Tips

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.