latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

@ Jason

Home Forums Community Forum @ Jason

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Jason (Lead Developer) 3 years, 11 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Saturday Feb 2nd, 2013 at 7:35 am #40395
Ronnie
Username: Zeeflo

This is a quote from another thread where a couple of us were “complaining” that the Poster in JW wasnt working.

I wrote this to you:

@ Jason, youre the man!

If I have a JW license, I have to add the key in the shortcode, how ever, @ Longtail video its suggested to just put it in the header like this:

jwplayer.key=”i8jKx6H1c5u4EYDxTNGYTM2ZCo146KKdvBMZUA==”;

Would it not be easier for us/you to be able to do the same? I mean, if I buy a license and I have 500 posts, I have to manually update each post with a key.. :/

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Saturday Feb 2nd, 2013 at 11:05 am #40432
Staff Member
Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.