latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Just bought S2 member pro but coupon codes no

Home Forums Community Forum Just bought S2 member pro but coupon codes no

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Bruce 3 years, 8 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Sunday Apr 14th, 2013 at 3:12 pm #47454

hi there i just bought S2 member pro via paypal and i tried using some of the coupon codes you have online to get discount off the full price. however when i applied the codes your system told me the codes had expired on Mar 19 2013. how can this be if today is mar 14?

i tried the code GREEN15-A:2984 and it still did not work. Is this an error on your system or is the coupon not valid. according to the coupon sites it is still valid.

Please let me know and i would greatly appreciate if you honor my 15% discount for my purchase and give me a refund for the discount.

my username is neostarmarketing.

thank you and have a great day.

Marco Rodrigues

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Monday Apr 15th, 2013 at 7:03 pm #47533
Bruce
Username: Bruce
Staff Member

Thank you for reporting this important issue.

I’m sending this to our billing department.

Posted: Monday Apr 15th, 2013 at 8:51 pm #47557
Bruce
Username: Bruce
Staff Member

however when i applied the codes your system told me the codes had expired on Mar 19 2013. how can this be if today is mar 14?

These were St. Patrick’s Day coupons. It was April 14th, 2013 when you wrote this ticket. These coupons stopped working almost a month ago.

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.