latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

JVZoo and S2Member Intergration

Home Forums Community Forum JVZoo and S2Member Intergration

Tagged: 

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Mike (Volunteer Moderator) 3 years, 5 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Saturday Jul 27th, 2013 at 9:11 pm #54255
Andy Makar
Username: amakar

I’m having a problem with my JVZoo and S2member integration.

My JVZoo customers are not being redirected back to my site with S2Member to create a userid.

In the JVZoo integration, I’ve populated their 3rd Party integration JVZoo per their instructions.

however, I think the issue is the Download URL should contain the S2Member URL that is used to create an id.

Does anyone know what that url is in S2member that will allow a use to create their own account?

Andy

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Sunday Jul 28th, 2013 at 3:47 am #54273

I’d like to help, but maybe you can help me out a little. I’m not a JVZoo guy, but I know s2Member quite well. What does this URL you’re looking for do exactly?

Does anyone know what that url is in S2member that will allow a use to create their own account?

Create their own account? So a Free Registration link? Or are we talking API calls here?

Posted: Sunday Jul 28th, 2013 at 6:31 am #54286
Andy Makar

Hi

In Jvzoo, I provide the IPN notification which should redirect the user to create an account. However, there is also a field to include the Thank You page once process the order. If I have the s2member URL that will allow the user to create an account, I can put that into the Thank You page. I think it will work then.

Any ideas?

Posted: Sunday Jul 28th, 2013 at 6:35 am #54287

Thanks for the reply. The URL that you’re looking for needs to include some data under most circumstances, to let s2Member know that PayPal (you’re using PayPal?) has completed the transaction.

Can you summarize the general flow of checkout for me? This way I can understand what (if any) cookies and/or authentication your customer will have at this point where you need the URL. That will dictate the next step in completing this integration you want.

Posted: Monday Jul 29th, 2013 at 11:24 am #54339
Andy Makar

Hi Mike –

The way the JVZoo integration works is I simply enter:

The S2Membership Level – In this case 1
Website Name:
IPN Proxy URL:

http://www.betterbooktools.com/?s2member_paypal_notify=1&s2member_paypal_proxy=JVZoo&s2member_paypal_proxy_verification=//key removed //

I removed the verification key since I’m posting this on an open forum.

When they process payment, they user should be directed to my site to create a new account.
II also have copied my own email on any new user registration so I receive the email.

If there is a working example of JVZoo and S2member including all the parameters, it would be helpful to see it.

I didn’t know if I need to add a Thank You page URL to JVZoo so it directs the user to create an id with S2Memember using WordPress register feature…even though I’ve turned off open registration.

Thanks!

Andy

Posted: Monday Jul 29th, 2013 at 11:42 am #54341

http://www.betterbooktools.com/?s2member_paypal_notify=1&s2member_paypal_proxy=JVZoo&s2member_paypal_proxy_verification=//key removed //

This is a proxy for s2Member’s IPN handler; which is a behind-the-scene HTTP process that occurs silently. It does not control a customer’s browser in any way. If setup properly, this will result in an email that goes out to your customer, and the link you’re looking for (e.g. the registration link) will be inside that email they receive. See: Dashboard -› s2Member® -› PayPal® Options -› Signup Confirmation Email

The parameters:

See: Dashboard -› s2Member® -› PayPal® Options -› PayPal® IPN Integration
In this section, follow the links for more information and it will reveal details regarding s2Member’s Proxy IPN handler. There you will find all of the parameters that s2Member needs from JVZoo.

Mapping these parameters from JVZoo back to s2Member. This would be a question for the folks at JVZoo I believe. s2Member Proxy IPN handler follows PayPal standards for the most part, so if they have a PayPal integration example over at JVZoo, that should suffice.

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.