latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

LAST UPDATE PRO-FORM LEADS TO FATAL ERROR

Home Forums Community Forum LAST UPDATE PRO-FORM LEADS TO FATAL ERROR

This topic contains 6 replies, has 3 voices. Last updated by  Cristián Lávaque 4 years, 2 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Thursday Oct 25th, 2012 at 2:17 pm #29676
Chamomor
Username: chamomor

Hello
I have a huge problem and really need help. Firt, I must say that I know wordpress very well. I bougth s2member 2 weeks ago and I was installing it. A least, I finally could make my first paiement with my credit card via Paypal.
So, it was working once.
One day after, you propose an update. I installed it.
Since that, impossible to make any paiement with any code.

I explain :

I have a Paypal Business account, and paypal express activated. Ipn also, token also.
This is NOT Paypal Pro, it’s Business. As you explain, I use it for the forms.
I use Paypal Proform, with :

PayPal® Pro Forms / Recurring Profile Behavior: — Real-Time / Direct Pay ( mission critical ) —
Enable Button Encryption? Yes
Enable Logging Routines? Yes (and it was working before)
PayPal® IPN / Instant Payment Notifications ( required, please enable ) : Yes, it’s done (and it was working before)
PayPal® PDT Identity Token ( required, please enable ) : Yes, it’s done (and it was working before)

Button who was working before :

[s2Member-Pro-PayPal-Form level="2" ccaps="" desc="$0.01 EUR / One Time ( for 1 month access, non-recurring, no trial )" ps="paypal" lc="" cc="EUR" dg="0" ns="0" custom="www.primarydomain.ltd" ta="0" tp="0" tt="D" ra="0.01" rp="1" rt="M" rr="BN" rrt="" rra="2" accept="paypal,visa,mastercard,amex" accept_via_paypal="paypal,visa,mastercard,amex" coupon="" accept_coupons="0" default_country_code="" captcha="0" /] 

So, as You can see, I enter inside accept_via_paypal : visa,mastercard,amex

I tested with any variants and configurations. A lot. I was testing that 2 days long…
Nothing. It’s broke. I obtain all the time this when someone want to pay :

Fatal error: Cannot use string offset as an array in /home/public_html/www/privatedomain.ltd/wp-content/plugins/s2member-pro/includes/classes/gateways/paypal/paypal-form-in.inc.php on line 646

Thanks for your help, please

If somebody from the staff of Webshark want my logins to watch the problem, it will be very helping because I was trying 2 days already…. without succes

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Friday Oct 26th, 2012 at 8:27 am #29756

Hi Chamo.

I’m sorry you had the problem. Could it be that the s2Member Pro upload was incomplete or had failed transfer? Please remove the folder and try re-uploading it. /wp-content/plugins/s2member-pro/

If somebody from the staff of Webshark want my logins to watch the problem, it will be very helping because I was trying 2 days already…. without succes

You can send the info using the contact form: s2Member® » Private Contact Form

Posted: Friday Oct 26th, 2012 at 8:54 am #29767
Chamomor

Hello Christian
Thanks for your answer, but of course I did already what you said : by FTP I check files integrity about the size. All was normal. And just in case, I uploaded twice. Nothing change.
I send to you private informations about login
Regards

Posted: Friday Oct 26th, 2012 at 9:35 am #29777
Chamomor

(add info)

What I did now is regenerate ALL forms and it seems going better. But now I inserted

[s2Member-Pro-PayPal-Form level="2" ccaps="" desc="$0.01 EUR / One Time ( for 1 month access, non-recurring, no trial )" ps="signal" lc="" cc="EUR" dg="0" ns="1" custom="www.signaldetrading.com" ta="0" tp="0" tt="D" ra="0.01" rp="1" rt="M" rr="BN" rrt="" rra="2" accept="paypal" accept_via_paypal="paypal,visa,mastercard,amex,discover,maestro,solo" coupon="" accept_coupons="0" default_country_code="FR" captcha="0" /]

All what I want is : customers may pay on Paypal pages with credit cards (not on my website) and no need to open a paypal account. So I don’t want let peopel fill the form about credit card.

Is that code correct ?
with this way one can see the facturation method with only paypal. If I code inside style.css like this:

div.s2member-pro-paypal-form-billing-method-section {display: none;}

I get information about a “missing card”
so, it’s almost perfect but how to deal with that please ?

• This reply was modified 4 years, 2 months ago by  Chamomor.
Posted: Friday Oct 26th, 2012 at 1:07 pm #29829
Raam Dev
Username: Raam
Staff Member

so, it’s almost perfect but how to deal with that please ?

You cannot hide that section because the customer needs to click on “PayPal” before they proceed. They need to select PayPal as the payment option. If you hide the DIV, the customer cannot select anything. If nothing is selected, then when they try submitting the Pro-Form, they are submitting it with no payment option selected. That’s why they get the message “missing card”.

Posted: Friday Oct 26th, 2012 at 3:08 pm #29858
Chamomor

Hello
Don’t forget that one suppose to use your plugin even if don’t have a Paypal Pro account. If no, why sell it ?
So, I use Pro Form only because I want a form. But of course, without SSL, nobody will invite people to enter informations about credit card. And nobody will buy something. So, we have to find a way to let people pay with credit card, but not enter these informations on a website.

Please think about it for the future, because this a huge way, specially outside US (there is no Paypal Pro anyway).

So I did what I wanted like I said : one have to do exactly opposite of the button:

accept="paypal" 

accept=”paypal” (because, as you said, we need the choose already done)

accept_via_paypal="paypal,visa,mastercard,amex,discover,maestro,solo" 

(because we want that the customer may pay with a credit card, on Paypal pages.

and we must hide form of shipping with style.css

Anyway, the system is very touchy. I confirm that your last update makes some problems.

And I still have one strange behavior :
the form lets people enter a password, even if I choose “No” for Allow Custom Passwords during Registration
This makes some confusing because people enter a password who is not usefull

(please, sorry for my bad english, I forgot a lot about this skill speaking…)

Posted: Saturday Oct 27th, 2012 at 11:53 pm #29946

And I still have one strange behavior :
the form lets people enter a password, even if I choose “No” for Allow Custom Passwords during Registration
This makes some confusing because people enter a password who is not usefull

That sounds like you may have a JavaScript problem affecting the pro-form. It may be the theme or another plugin causing it. To test, please change to the default theme and check the pro-form. To test plugins, deactivate them one by one and check the problem after each.

That may also be related to the JS problem you seem to have, since normally the PayPal option would be already selected (even if hidden) when it’s the only choice.

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.