latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Lead Generator – Download Links and Read More

Home Forums Community Forum Lead Generator – Download Links and Read More

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices. Last updated by  cassel 3 years, 1 month ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Friday Dec 6th, 2013 at 2:52 am #61714
Stefano Kruger
Username: stefk

I have been running s2 member for a few months and absolutely love it.

Is there a way to do the following:

1. Create a lead generator form with basic details to download a pdf. Even applicable to members.

2. Create a lead generator for within a post – so only show one paragraph and to read the rest of article yu need to capture the suers details – Even applicable to members.

In this way we know what people are looking at – need to track what leads are linked to which article or link.

I really don’t want to add other plugins as i like to keep things as clean as possible.

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Sunday Dec 8th, 2013 at 9:54 am #61758
cassel
Username: cassel

I don’t think there is a lead generator integrated into s2Member, but I agree it would be a great feature to add.

For lead capture, I have integrated MailChimp and using a third party plugin, when the user registers through the MC form, it automatically creates an s2M account, so I can then use the conditional to let them watch or read whatever I have hidden.

The process is not al fluid as I would like because the user will not be brought back to the page they were reading. I am looking into this through but I have not found a solution yet. But I have a free ebook to download and this link is included in the welcome email from MC.

In case you want to look into it, the third party plugin is called s2M+MC and you can find more information here.

Hope it helps.

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.