latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Level 2 auto downgrade question

Home Forums Community Forum Level 2 auto downgrade question

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Don Lebedz 3 years, 5 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Thursday Aug 1st, 2013 at 12:46 pm #54614

Sorry, tried and tried to find this answer.

If a user upgrades from level 1 to level 2 (L2 being one-time access for say 1 month), will the user be auto downgraded to level 1 at the end of the term or level 0?

I am thinking of creating a Featured level where the user buys a featured spot for a length of time, but then membership goes back to level 1. If it doesn’t go back to level 1, then I may need to rethink how to do it.

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Thursday Aug 1st, 2013 at 1:18 pm #54619

If a user upgrades from level 1 to level 2 (L2 being one-time access for say 1 month), will the user be auto downgraded to level 1 at the end of the term or level 0?

Back to Level 0 (a Free Subscriber)

I am thinking of creating a Featured level where the user buys a featured spot for a length of time, but then membership goes back to level 1. If it doesn’t go back to level 1, then I may need to rethink how to do it.

You can customize the demotion Role like this.

Please create this directory and file:
/wp-content/mu-plugins/s2-hacks.php
(NOTE: these are MUST USE plugins, see: http://codex.wordpress.org/Must_Use_Plugins)
(See also: http://www.s2member.com/kb/hacking-s2member/)

<?php
add_filter('ws_plugin__s2member_force_demotion_role', 'my_demotion_role');
function my_demotion_role($what_s2_says)
	{
		return 's2member_level1';
	}
Posted: Thursday Aug 1st, 2013 at 1:23 pm #54620

Thanks Mike, that helps a lot! Already have mu-plugins so I will take a good look at this.

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.