latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Level upgrade form has profile fields

Home Forums Community Forum Level upgrade form has profile fields

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Pacific Zen Institute 4 years, 9 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Wednesday Mar 14th, 2012 at 1:03 pm #8118

I have created forms (using Auth.net pro forms) to upgrade from Level 0 to Level 1 or 2, but when I view those forms they are asking for new profile information, even though I am logged in as a Level 0 user.

What gives?

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Wednesday Mar 14th, 2012 at 2:34 pm #8139
Raam Dev
Username: Raam
Staff Member

Hi John,

Are you running the latest version of WordPress (v3.3.1) and s2Member (v120309)? I just tested an Auth.net Pro Form upgrade on my site while logged in as a Subscriber (Level 0) and all the profile fields were filled in as expected.

Can you please share the pro-form button shortcode that you’re using?

Posted: Thursday Mar 15th, 2012 at 4:45 pm #8285

Yes, I’m using WP 3.3.1 and s2Member 120309. Here’s my shortcode:

[s2Member-Pro-AuthNet-Form modify="1" level="1" ccaps="" desc="One Month Membership ($50)" cc="USD" custom="koaninnovation.org" ta="0" tp="0" tt="D" ra="50" rp="1" rt="M" rr="0" accept="visa,mastercard,amex,discover" coupon="" accept_coupons="0" default_country_code="US" captcha="0" /]

Actually there are several on that page – perhaps there is something in this page that is creating the problem? Here is the full page:

[s2If current_user_is(s2member_level0)]

Upgrade to a one month membership

Upgrade to an ongoing membership

Upgrade to a one month membership ($50 for one month access)

[s2Member-Pro-AuthNet-Form modify="1" level="1" ccaps="" desc="One Month Membership ($50)" cc="USD" custom="koaninnovation.org" ta="0" tp="0" tt="D" ra="50" rp="1" rt="M" rr="0" accept="visa,mastercard,amex,discover" coupon="" accept_coupons="0" default_country_code="US" captcha="0" /]

Upgrade to an ongoing membership ($50/month)

[s2Member-Pro-AuthNet-Form modify="1" level="2" ccaps="" desc="Ongoing Membership ($50/month)" cc="USD" custom="koaninnovation.org" ta="0" tp="0" tt="D" ra="50" rp="1" rt="M" rr="1" accept="visa,mastercard,amex,discover" coupon="" accept_coupons="0" default_country_code="US" captcha="0" /]

[/s2If]

[s2If current_user_is(s2member_level1)]

Upgrade to an ongoing membership ($50/month)

[s2Member-Pro-AuthNet-Form modify="1" level="2" ccaps="" desc="Ongoing membership ($50/month)" cc="USD" custom="koaninnovation.org" ta="0" tp="0" tt="D" ra="0.01" rp="1" rt="M" rr="1" accept="visa,mastercard,amex,discover" coupon="" accept_coupons="0" default_country_code="US" captcha="0" /]

[/s2If]

[s2If current_user_can(access_s2member_level2)]

Downgrade to a one month membership ($50 for one month access)

[s2Member-Pro-AuthNet-Form modify="1" level="1" ccaps="" desc="One month membership ($50.00)" cc="USD" custom="koaninnovation.org" ta="0" tp="0" tt="D" ra="50.00" rp="1" rt="M" rr="0" accept="visa,mastercard,amex,discover" coupon="" accept_coupons="0" default_country_code="US" captcha="0" /]

[/s2If]
Posted: Friday Mar 16th, 2012 at 2:19 pm #8384
Raam Dev
Username: Raam
Staff Member

Could you try creating a second test page that includes only one upgrade shortcode and see if that fixes the problem? If you get the same result with only one shortcode on the page, I would suspect another plugin is causing a conflict with s2Member. (In that case, you can try disabling other plugins until you find the one causing the problem.)

Posted: Friday Mar 23rd, 2012 at 12:33 pm #8923

Hi Raam, separating the different upgrade shortcodes to different pages worked fine. Thanks for your help.

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.