latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

License Upgrade Question

Home Forums Community Forum License Upgrade Question

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Eduan 3 years, 11 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Tuesday Jan 22nd, 2013 at 7:13 pm #39017
Ulrich Peise
Username: tony72

Hi there,

Initially, I had bought a single license for my installation of s2member-pro on my website.
Now, I added a subdirectory to that domain (for content in a different language) and it is my understanding that I would need to obtain an unlimited installations license in order to install a second instant of s2member-pro – and that’s exactly what I just did.

Question: Is there anything that I need to do in my existing installation of s2member-pro now that I upgraded my license?

Thanks.

Dieter

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Wednesday Jan 23rd, 2013 at 4:53 pm #39236
Eduan
Username: Eduan

Hello Ulrich,

No, you do not need to do anything special when you upgrade your license.

– Eduan

Posted: Wednesday Jan 23rd, 2013 at 6:26 pm #39245
Ulrich Peise
Username: tony72

Hi Eduan,

Thank you for the confirmation. I appreciate it.

Ulrich

Posted: Saturday Jan 26th, 2013 at 9:42 am #39689
Eduan
Username: Eduan

Glad I was able to help. :)

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.