latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

limited recurring?

Home Forums Community Forum limited recurring?

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices. Last updated by  David Welch 4 years, 3 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Wednesday Sep 19th, 2012 at 6:35 pm #25861
Angel True
Username: angeltrue

Is there a way to create a recurring subscription for a limited time period? For example, I want to bill my clients monthly for 3 months….or something like that.

Can I adjust the Authorize.net Pro-form shortcode easily in order to do this?

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Wednesday Sep 19th, 2012 at 11:35 pm #25876
David Welch
Username: dwbiz05

I think this is what you are looking for. It’s under the “shortcode attributes (explained)” section:

rrt=”” Recurring Times ( i.e. a fixed number of installments ). Only valid w/ Membership Level Access. When unspecified, any recurring charges will remain ongoing until cancelled, or until payments start failing. If this is set to 1 or higher the regular recurring charges will only continue for X billing cycles, depending on what you specify. This is only valid when rr=”1″ for recurring “Subscriptions”. Please note that a fixed number of installments, also means a fixed period of access. If a Customer’s billing is monthly, and you set rrt=”3″, billing will continue for only 3 monthly installments. After that, billing would stop, and their access to the site would be revoked as well ( based on your EOT Behavior setting under: s2Member -> Authorize.Net® Options ).

Hope that helps,

Dave

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.