latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Login and register without the widget

Home Forums Community Forum Login and register without the widget

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice. Last updated by  cassel 3 years, 1 month ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Saturday Nov 16th, 2013 at 4:27 pm #61175
cassel
Username: cassel

Is there a way to use the functionalities of the login widget (from the pro version) without having the clunky box on the side? I can have a discrete link for the viewers to LOGIN or to REGISTER and send them to the WP login/registration page but then, the viewer is sent to the membership option page, so they might just as well be lost if they were trying to access a specific page. Adding the widget box would make no sense as it is big and would not fit very well in the pages I would want it to go.

So, any kind of code I can use to get the member to come back to the page they clicked the login/register link?

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.