latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Login Welcome Page is displayed in the menu

Home Forums Community Forum Login Welcome Page is displayed in the menu

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Marc Valenduc 3 years, 5 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Wednesday Jul 24th, 2013 at 12:22 pm #53995

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Sunday Jul 28th, 2013 at 4:58 am #54283

but when i get to the site, (not logged in) the Login Welcom Page is display in the main menu !

and when i click on it it shows the Membership Options Page…

The Login Welcome Page requires someone to be logged in. Since you were not logged in, s2Member redirected you to the Membership Options Page. Makes perfect sense to me :-)

What you probably should do is move your Login Welcome Page out of your main navigation menu all together, or use s2Member’s Alternative View Restrictions to have protected content automatically filtered from navigation menus.

See: Dashboard -› s2Member® -› Restriction Options -› Alternative View Protection
See also: http://wordpress.org/plugins/menu-items-visibility-control/
~ This works very well together w/ s2Member (and s2Member Pro).

Posted: Sunday Jul 28th, 2013 at 8:56 am #54293

thanks !

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.