latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Login Welcome Page (Not pulling in S2Member)

Home Forums Community Forum Login Welcome Page (Not pulling in S2Member)

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Eduan 3 years, 9 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Tuesday Apr 2nd, 2013 at 12:46 pm #46393

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Tuesday Apr 2nd, 2013 at 10:28 pm #46438
Eduan
Username: Eduan

Hello John,

I’m afraid I’m confused on what the problem is. :S

The problem is that the login welcome page is not protected? Or what seems to be the problem?

What are you expecting to happen, and what’s happening. Thanks!

– Eduan

Posted: Tuesday Apr 2nd, 2013 at 11:03 pm #46440

Edwin, thank you for following up.

In General, when i access the Login Welcome Page (logging in as Admin) The S2Member core functions (wall posting, profile, etc) does not pull into the the page & the Membership Options Page (where user should have the opt-in to login), there is no option to enter credentials

In setting up S2Member…I set Up Login Welcome Page (Page show that it is the S2Member Login Welcome Page). I set up the Membership Options Page (Page shows that it is the S2Member Membership Options Page).

In S2Member General; set up Login Welcome Page to link to Login Welcome Page & Membership Options Page to link to Membership Options Page

The following is the page that we want our members to login to S2Member

http://72.249.171.60/membership-options-page-non-members/?s2member_seeking=page-882&s2member_level_req=0

There is no opportunity to login on the page. When I am logged in as Admin, the Login Welcome Page (S2Member fucntions) do not show up on the page

Not sure how else to explain the issue. In summary, the pages show as the S2Membership pages, but the S2Membership credential does not appear nor does the S2Member functions appear when logged in (as admin)

If you email me at john.vojtush@fusionsedge.com, I would be glad to provide you with the admin credentials

thank you, John

Posted: Thursday Apr 4th, 2013 at 10:34 pm #46655
Eduan
Username: Eduan

The problem here is very simple John.

You’re logged in as admin. The admin has access to everything, s2Member will not make any attempt to block him out of the content.

If you’re logged out it works correctly right?

Eduan

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.