latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

login widget customization

Home Forums Community Forum login widget customization

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Raam Dev 4 years, 6 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Thursday Jun 28th, 2012 at 5:23 pm #17791
Chick Cowan
Username: uda

I would like to see if it is possible to customize the output of the login widget. I am using the php code () to place the login info in a widget area.

Question: Is it possible to display one of my custom fields I requestied during registration under the users FULL NAME in the widget? Where would I make this update?

Thanks.

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Friday Jun 29th, 2012 at 3:45 am #17835
Raam Dev
Username: Raam
Staff Member

Hi Chick,

You’ll need to manually edit plugins/s2member-pro/includes/classes/login-widget.inc.php and make your changes there. If you want to prevent changes to that file from being overwritten upon the next s2Member upgrade, you’ll need to copy your changed file to plugins/mu-plugins/.

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.