latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Login widget redirect ISSUE

Home Forums Community Forum Login widget redirect ISSUE

This topic contains 7 replies, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Cristián Lávaque 3 years, 5 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Wednesday Jul 10th, 2013 at 1:29 pm #53240
david
Username: solar

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 7 replies - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Thursday Jul 11th, 2013 at 5:16 am #53276

Thanks for the info. So you set the redirection after login in your widget settings, but it’s not working, is that it?

Could you try all these? Knowledge Base » Common Troubleshooting Tips

Posted: Saturday Jul 13th, 2013 at 9:27 am #53399
david

Hi,
Now it seems that the issue is affecting only the user of level 0. It works for the others (1,2)

The only point that I coul address was the one on the “s2Member files is missing or corrupt”. I had two tips on the server scan by S2 that told me to re-install s2member and s2member pro. I did it and re-scanned. Now I passed all the checks (all has a beautiful green check :) ).

Posted: Monday Jul 15th, 2013 at 8:39 am #53461
david

Do you know why the login redirect doesn’t work for user level “0” ? Can you suggest a way to fix or a function to hack this?

Now I have a problem with the “Edit profile” link in the login widget. The %automatic% doesn’t work and the Custom link neither. It seems that is taking the “Membership options page” link. It has the same link now.

Posted: Monday Jul 15th, 2013 at 8:53 am #53463
david

I solved the “Edit profile” link issue.

Now it remains the level “0″ redirect.

Posted: Tuesday Jul 16th, 2013 at 6:51 am #53501

What’s your setting for the redirection after login in the widget?

Can you show me a screenshot of the widget’s settings and the Login Welcome Page’s?
[hilite path]Dashboard -> Appearance -> Widgets -> s2Member Pro Login[/hilite]
[hilite path]Dashboard -› s2Member® -› General Options -› Login Welcome Page[/hilite]

Posted: Wednesday Jul 17th, 2013 at 11:53 am #53577
david

Hi, it seems to work now. Didn’t change anything for sure! by the way I had just taken the screen sohts:

http://www.screencast.com/t/wTS6XPRU95nV

http://www.screencast.com/t/PPqHxLFuy

Posted: Thursday Jul 18th, 2013 at 7:26 am #53609

I’m glad it’s working now! Maybe you were getting the cache and now it udpated with the correct settings. In any case, I’m glad you solved it. Thanks for the update! :)

Viewing 7 replies - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.