latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Lots of small problems

Home Forums Community Forum Lots of small problems

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Eduan 3 years, 6 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Saturday Jun 22nd, 2013 at 7:51 pm #52396

I’ve installed the free version – I will move to the Pro after I am sure it does everything I need. I have about 6-8 minor issues. Does anyone, for a reasonable fee, provide help in getting past small issues.
For example:
1) I show a background image, and a logo image. Neither show up on the registration page.

So far – and I am not done testing/ modifying yet – it is like #1 above that is proving very annoying.

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Wednesday Jun 26th, 2013 at 11:08 am #52614
Eduan
Username: Eduan

Hello George,

If I understood correctly, you setup a custom logo and background under Dashboard -› s2Member® -› General Options -› Login Registration Design but it isn’t showing correctly right?

Coud you please provide a link to the login/registration page so that I may take a look?

– Eduan

Posted: Wednesday Jun 26th, 2013 at 2:08 pm #52628

Hello Eduan:
I set up a temporary login for you:
http://www.univent.org/inventonomics

User – temp
pass – temp

Honestly, I am getting frustrated, I seem to be going in circles. All I want is a simple system where I post “blogs”, and depending on level, users have access to various pages. I do not want any users able to post, and no product selling [the page content is what I am selling]. I do need two pages with forms for users to send information to me, and these pages will have a different level requirement than the posting pages.
There is a search function at the bottom. It allows a non registered user to access all pages, and that does not work. I would like a search function, but only giving access to pages at the user’s level.
I would VERY MUCH appreciate any help I can get. I am new to WP, and finding it rather non-user friendly with respect to accomplishing the above.

Posted: Thursday Jun 27th, 2013 at 7:28 pm #52707
Eduan

The login page is this one correct?
http://univent.org/inventonomics/wp-login.php

I get a blue background, and I do get a logo, which does not seem to exist at all and that’s why it isn’t shown…

– Eduan

Posted: Thursday Jun 27th, 2013 at 7:41 pm #52708

Hi Eduan: Yes that is correct, but now something has happened. I can’t log in – it acts like the admin users I created don’t exist, or the passwords have changed. I am trying to get past that now.

Posted: Saturday Jun 29th, 2013 at 4:39 pm #52808
Eduan

The user and password you provided weren’t for an admin account were they?

One of the solutions for a situation like this is to go to a previous backup of your website/database. That’s what I would do.

– Eduan

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.