latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Mailchimp and List auto subscriptions/removal

Home Forums Community Forum Mailchimp and List auto subscriptions/removal

Tagged: 

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Raam Dev 4 years, 1 month ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Wednesday Nov 28th, 2012 at 2:30 pm #32800

I’ve looked around but can’t find a definite answer to this…

Example: User starts on Level 1, then downgrades to Level 0. Both levels have the same mailchimp list but different groups.

The Question: When the user downgrades to level 0, do they get removed from the lists/groups on level 1 and added to those in level/group 0?

If so, then can you confirm if it works the other way around as well? Meaning if they go from level 1 to 2, will they get removed from level 1 lists/groups and are subscribed to lists/groups of level 2?

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Wednesday Nov 28th, 2012 at 2:48 pm #32802

If I had opened up the other boxes before asking…. I’d have found my answer within the “Automate Un-Subscribe/Opt-Outs” section. Oops :)

Sorry, problem resolved!

Posted: Wednesday Nov 28th, 2012 at 4:47 pm #32826
Raam Dev
Username: Raam
Staff Member

Thanks for the update, Marcus! Glad to hear you figured it out. :)

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.