latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

MailChimp Integration

Home Forums Community Forum MailChimp Integration

Tagged: 

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Raam Dev 4 years, 1 month ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Wednesday Nov 14th, 2012 at 2:40 pm #31601
Alex Read
Username: lab41

Hi

I have enabled the mailchimp and connected up the API.

I offer a FREE test that users can sign up for.

I want to have a double opt in.

1) Currently my users get two emails. One from mailchimp and one from my website with the password.

I’d like it to only be one email and my FREE (level 0) members get added to my level 0 list and my level 1 members get added to my level 1 list.

How do I achieve this without having 2 emails? They just don’t click on the second email as they have been told they will get a password emailed and as soon as they have it the other email is ignored.

I just don’t see people clicking on the second mailchimp email that they receive to subscribe.

How surely they should have to double opt in to get the password?

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Wednesday Nov 14th, 2012 at 5:44 pm #31624
Raam Dev
Username: Raam
Staff Member

Hello,

Please see this thread for more information on silently subscribing members to a MailChimp list.

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.