latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

MailChimp lists and custom capabilities

Home Forums Community Forum MailChimp lists and custom capabilities

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Cristián Lávaque 4 years, 4 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Friday Sep 7th, 2012 at 12:01 pm #24532
Brian
Username: kmonahan

I am currently trying to integrate S2Member with MailChimp. I see how to sign up a user for a list based on level, but not on custom capabilities. I already have an implementation of both that I do not want to change since there are existing subscribers and much custom code integrated into the site. In a nutshell, we have multiple subscription products and all of these are custom capabilities at Level 1. If you purchase a package with all products, then you get Level 2 with access to all.

Each of the products at Level 1 has the capability for email alerts. We want to sign up each person only to the products to which they subscribe. Is this possible with the current version of S2Member? If not, could you point us in the direction of how to hack the code to make this work? We are experienced WordPress developers so this should not be an issue.

Thanks.

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Saturday Sep 8th, 2012 at 6:58 am #24615

Hi Brian.

No, the MailChimp integration is based on user level for now, we’ll be adding support for custom capabilities in the future.

For now, you can add ccaps as merge fields and segment your level 1 list with those. http://www.s2member.com/forums/topic/s2member-mailchimp-and-ccaps/#post-17078

I hope it helps. :)

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.