latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Mailchimp = M2M How to integrate?

Home Forums Community Forum Mailchimp = M2M How to integrate?

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Brandon Schaffner 4 years, 3 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Thursday Sep 27th, 2012 at 10:04 am #26698

Im trying to wrap my head around how to get M2M ( free version) and my mail chimp list to be on the same page. Im running auto chimp to send out mass emails from the site but i need to capture the email and add it to my mailchimp list when the user registers for the site. Ive looked around but haven’t come up with much from this site. Im not a developer and not very good with php or any of the other programming languages. HTML CSSS is about as far as I go.

Can any one point me in the right direction, I am also thinking of upgrading to the pro version if that helps.

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Thursday Sep 27th, 2012 at 10:29 am #26700
cassel
Username: cassel

If i remember it is under s2Member® API / List Servers . Mailchimp integration.
It is pretty straightforward: enter the list ID in the level you want and it should be done seamlessly. As soon as a new member registers to the site through s2M, it will automatically be added to the MailChimp lists.

Did you do that?

• This reply was modified 4 years, 3 months ago by  cassel.
Posted: Thursday Sep 27th, 2012 at 10:33 am #26701

Cool thank you i figured it was something that i had overlooked.

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.