latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

managing membership and user list

Home Forums Community Forum managing membership and user list

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice. Last updated by  Lesley Austin 4 years, 2 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Thursday Nov 1st, 2012 at 3:31 pm #30357
Lesley Austin
Username: lesley

Hello,
Hoping for some advice on more easily managing membership. For some reason, I haven’t had the Registration Date, Paid Sub. Id and #of logins columns showing any information in my Users List. This has been going on for a long time and I am now finding it hard to keep up with checking cancellations and Paypal suspensions and such.

The most confusing thing is when the Paypal email is different than the user’s email in the User’s List. Just wondering what systems people use to make management and tracking simpler.

And if anyone knows why the columns have no info in them, that would be most helpful. I am wondering if it has anything to do with Buddypress?

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.