latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Manual EOT Date

Home Forums Community Forum Manual EOT Date

Tagged: 

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Raam Dev 4 years, 5 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Wednesday Jul 18th, 2012 at 12:47 pm #19650

I have issues where user’s are being demoted too soon (another post) and I have had to manually change their WordPress role to s2Member_level2 (paid in my configuration) which means they will never expire. Because they were prematurely demoted all the fields on their profile for s2member were cleared. I would like to know if I could manually enter the EOT date and have the cron job demote them when appropriate? Would I need to fill out any other s2Member fields in their profile?

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Wednesday Jul 18th, 2012 at 11:10 pm #19712
Raam Dev
Username: Raam
Staff Member

Hi Jeff,

No, you don’t need to fill in any other fields to have them automatically demoted on the date you specify in the Automatic EOT Time field. Simply enter the EOT date in there and their account will be handled automatically on that date.

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.