latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Manual

Home Forums Community Forum Manual

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices. Last updated by  Raam Dev 4 years, 10 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Wednesday Feb 29th, 2012 at 5:34 pm #6817

Is there a manual for S2Member? Perhaps a PDF or even an online html manual that contains all the instructions in one place rather than having to dig here or there?

thanks in advance

mike

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Wednesday Feb 29th, 2012 at 9:08 pm #6831
Eduan
Username: Eduan

Hello Michael, thanks for your inquiry.

The documentation on s2Member is currently available through our KBAs (Knowledge Base Articles), which currently is still being filled.

And it is also available directly through the plugin itself, so the instructions to use each feature of s2Member is available through s2Member’s features itself.

Does this answer your question?

Posted: Wednesday Feb 29th, 2012 at 10:12 pm #6843
Raam Dev
Username: Raam
Staff Member

Hi Michael,

There are also several tutorial videos that explain how to use various features of the plugin. Please see s2Member® » Video Tutorials.

<Embed Playlist>
Posted: Thursday Mar 1st, 2012 at 1:29 pm #6909

The videos are definitely helpful. I used them to evaluate your product. The directions for each feature are typically very good as well. I did find one oddity where the instructions were misleading with a path name, but I sorted it out after a few hours of head banging.

So no one source comprehensive place to get documentation? To me, it is a lot easier to have one source you can find out how to do something or how different pieces integrate with each other. Plus it’s easier to get an idea of ALL the features something provides. s2Member is HUGE with a lot of stuff so I’d like to make sure I’m using all I can!

Excellent product!

Posted: Friday Mar 2nd, 2012 at 10:27 am #7073
Raam Dev
Username: Raam
Staff Member

Hi Michael,

Thank you for the kudos and the feedback. :)

We’re working to build the Knowledge Base as a comprehensive place for documentation and tutorials, along with plans to expand on the Videos.

If you have any suggestions for how we can make our documentation better, we’d love to hear your ideas.

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.