latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Manually CANCELING subscriptions

Home Forums Community Forum Manually CANCELING subscriptions

This topic contains 7 replies, has 3 voices. Last updated by  Zechariah Stover 3 years, 3 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Monday Sep 23rd, 2013 at 7:38 pm #59784
JAMES HALL
Username: jhall_3rd

I recently had to cancel a member’s sub’n so I just went into the admin and deleted the gateway + payment and demoted him to level 0. Today, a week after i did this, the customer was charged for a recurring payment. So my question is: How can we manually STOP a person from being charged?

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 7 replies - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Tuesday Sep 24th, 2013 at 2:53 pm #59814

Cancel their recurring payment in paypal.

Are you using the free version of s2M or ProForms?

Posted: Tuesday Sep 24th, 2013 at 3:42 pm #59816
JAMES HALL

s2m Pro.

Posted: Tuesday Sep 24th, 2013 at 4:05 pm #59819

You will want to cancel their recurring billing from your PayPal account.

In the future you can let them cancel their own account:

• For PayPal buttons use the cancellation button. Dashboard -› s2Member® -› PayPal® Buttons -› Subscr Cancellation Buttons
  • If you’re using pro-forms with PayPal Pro, then there’s the cancellation pro-form. Dashboard -› s2Member® -› PayPal® Pro Forms -› Billing Cancellation Forms
Posted: Tuesday Sep 24th, 2013 at 4:09 pm #59820
JAMES HALL

Thx Zech … i finally see the cancel link within PP. Some customers are having trouble finding this as well. Guesss that’s a PP issue… ~J

Posted: Tuesday Sep 24th, 2013 at 4:12 pm #59821

Fear not, we all have issues with PP’s UX

Posted: Wednesday Sep 25th, 2013 at 6:27 am #59850

Thanks for your help, Zechariah! I gave you the “Helpful” badge. :)

Posted: Wednesday Sep 25th, 2013 at 8:26 am #59870

Thanks Cristian.

Viewing 7 replies - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.