latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

member options page – home page inaccessible

Home Forums Community Forum member options page – home page inaccessible

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Mike (Volunteer Moderator) 3 years, 5 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Tuesday Jul 30th, 2013 at 6:41 am #54391

Hi all,

Thank you for the awesome plugin!

My issue is that when I set the member options page, my home page becomes inaccessible to non-logged in users.

I have checked under s2member > Restrictions options > Page access restrictions

and my home page id is not under “Pages That Require Level #0 Or Higher:”

Any ideas on what is going on would be much appreciated!

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Tuesday Jul 30th, 2013 at 7:05 am #54392

to clarify:

a non-logged in user goes to my website, say http://example.com, instead of hitting my home page they are redirected to page i have set as the member options page, say http://example.com/member-options.

Upon trying to click the “Home” button in navigation menu the user is sent to the member options page instead. No other pages behave like this, only the home page.

Is this expected? Any way to fix this?

Thanks!

Posted: Wednesday Jul 31st, 2013 at 9:10 am #54497

This video goes over some of this and offers some helpful tips that I think you’ll benefit from.
Please see: Video » s2Member (Content Restriction Trouble?)

Also, please post the full URL (including all of the query string variables) that appear in your address bar when you are redirected to the Membership Options Page. Those tell the tale, and with that we can be more specific for you.

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.