latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

member registration / mailchimp groups

Home Forums Community Forum member registration / mailchimp groups

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Cristián Lávaque 3 years, 10 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Tuesday Mar 5th, 2013 at 6:12 pm #43813

I read up on the mailchimp groups integration and wanted to confirm:
is it possible to provide on my member registration form a list of checkboxes that represent my mailchimp groups so that users can pick which group they want to subscribe to?
(I think this post came close to this request: http://www.s2member.com/forums/topic/mailchimp-group-names-setup-up-on-s2member/)

basically, I’d like to offer a checkbox to “receive important membership emails directly concerning your account” and another checkbox to “receive monthly newsletters that will not concern your account”.

thanks

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Friday Mar 8th, 2013 at 6:42 am #44053

Hi Pirco.

No, this isn’t possible with s2Member yet. I’m afraid you’d need to hack it a bit to do something like that.

This is in our feature requests list, though. I’ll add yours as a vote for it. :)

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.