latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Members Details Etc – Where is the Dashoboard

Home Forums Community Forum Members Details Etc – Where is the Dashoboard

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Pete T 3 years, 1 month ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Sunday Dec 1st, 2013 at 5:13 am #61542
Pete T
Username: UKPete

Hi there,

Being new to s2Members and getting the hang of how it works, one thing I have noticed is an absence of what other membership plugins had that was on the WP Dash Board Page…a ‘Dashboard or Area’ where all details of members is displayed?

You know like name, email what level they have subscribed to etc.

Hope this isn’t a daft question, it’s only other plugin were obvious…I have searched and can’t find it at all.

Thank you in advance, P

• This topic was modified 3 years, 1 month ago by  Pete T.
  • This topic was modified 3 years, 1 month ago by  Pete T.

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Sunday Dec 1st, 2013 at 8:47 am #61547
cassel
Username: cassel

I am not sure if that is what you are looking for but in the WP dashboard, on the left, go to Users and you will get everything there: name, email, level, ccaps, etc.

Posted: Sunday Dec 1st, 2013 at 8:53 am #61549
Pete T
Username: UKPete

Hi Cassel,

Thank you very much, didn’t even think of looking there :)

Other membership plugins have usage reports on the main admin page however this is what I was looking for.

Thank you very much for pointing this out :)

Pete

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.