latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

membership

Home Forums Community Forum membership

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Darryl Shipp 4 years, 5 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Wednesday Jul 18th, 2012 at 11:16 pm #19713

Hi,
I am trailing s2member for a client and trying to work out the membership side. The site sells discount cards through Local Shops and then customers come to website to register the card and have access to the members area of site for extra bonuses.

they must renew the card on the site after 12 months to continue getting the discounts.

Having trouble with the registration for the first time as they are not paying, can s2member do this or do i have to get pro?

site is roundtownshoppers.com

Darryl

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Friday Jul 20th, 2012 at 2:41 am #19795
Raam Dev
Username: Raam
Staff Member

Hi Darryl,

It sounds like you’ll need to create a Free Registration form for this and then present the user with a Membership Upgrade form after 12 months so they can renew their membership. s2Member Pro provides a Pro-Forms feature, which includes a Free Registration form that you can use in this scenario.

Posted: Saturday Jul 21st, 2012 at 4:30 am #19878

Thank you for answering the query, i will upgrade to the pro version immediately.

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.