latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

membership needs application first

Home Forums Community Forum membership needs application first

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices. Last updated by  Raam Dev 4 years, 9 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Thursday Mar 22nd, 2012 at 12:09 pm #8834
Bonnie
Username: bonnie2

I am not sure s2member can do this. I have searched the forum and cannot find this question already out there. I am creating a high end membership program for a very specific niche. An application needs to be competed, followed by an interview via phone prior to enrolling in the program. I had set up the application as a product (to ensure people were serious) and then we follow up with a phone interview. Once we (the customer and I) agree that this program is a good fit, I add them as a member and they have access. I need to have the login and protected/restricted pages, so am using s2member pro. I have it installed on another site and I like it :-).

My problem is that when the customer purchases the application, they are redirected to the membership option page and asked to create a profile, etc. I want them to be directed to the application page and they don’t need to create a profile unless they join the program. Is there a way I can do this with s2member, or should I uninstall it? Is there is another way I can get the login and protected/restricted pages?

any advise you can offer is appreciated!
bonnie

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Friday Mar 23rd, 2012 at 6:13 am #8885

Hi Bonnie.

You can sell access to specific pages without requiring the user to register.

Does that help? :)

Posted: Friday Mar 23rd, 2012 at 12:46 pm #8927
Bonnie
Username: bonnie2

Cristian,

Thanks so much!! That should do it. I use authorize.net, but I assume it should work the same. I am so happy this can be done within s2member, as I really like the program :-)

thanks again!
bonnie

Posted: Friday Mar 23rd, 2012 at 1:04 pm #8929
Raam Dev
Username: Raam
Staff Member

Hi Bonnie,

Yes, you can sell Specific Post/Page access with Authorize.net: Dashboard -› s2Member® -› Authorize.Net® Pro Forms -› Specific Post/Page (Buy Now) Forms

Thank you for the KUDOS! Glad to hear you’re enjoying s2Member. :)

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.