latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

membership options page -core redirect func

Home Forums Community Forum membership options page -core redirect func

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices. Last updated by  Cristián Lávaque 4 years, 2 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Wednesday Oct 10th, 2012 at 11:03 am #27993

Hi, a quicky .
Using WordPress and try to find where the URL is passing for “membership options page” core redirect function. Need to filter the url, and if there is no add_filter need to hack the core.

Just need the one that redirect users from restricted area TO the “membership options page” selected in the s2member dashboard/ backend.

/Thanks

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Wednesday Oct 10th, 2012 at 8:29 pm #28046
Raam Dev
Username: Raam
Staff Member

For Membership Options Page redirects via PHP, we recommend this solution.

Posted: Friday Oct 12th, 2012 at 6:54 am #28206

Hi, thx for reply.
I don wanna redirect with javascript, or manipulate “diffrent” or multiple option pages. Just need:
TIME TO REDIRECT wheever you are function() or Hook{

$url_to_optionspage = my settings in backend or actual url retrived from some function
str_replace (‘domain.com/’, ‘domain.com/’.$LANGUAGE.’/’, $url_to_optionspage);
return $url_to_optionspage;

}

This is a hack to get WPML to work. Otherwise a danish/ whatever visitor get the english (default) options page

I can hack the core, and do this when this url is read from the saved table, in worst case. But I donno where to start look. A filter would be nice to hook into.

I must say that the last thing (and only) issues with s2member is the languages url. Otherwise very happy pro customers.
/ thx

Posted: Friday Oct 12th, 2012 at 10:45 pm #28290

Hi Jonas.

Have you looked in this file? s2member\includes\classes\mo-page-in.inc.php

I hope that helps. :)

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.