latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Membership Options

Home Forums Community Forum Membership Options

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Jason (Lead Developer) 3 years, 10 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Thursday Feb 14th, 2013 at 11:10 am #41701

I am trying to setup an options page that lets the user select from 1 of 3 billing options (monthly, Quarterly or Annual).
I would like a simple radio button selection that allows a user to pick the option and then enter the user account and billing information in a single form. (We are using authorize.net and have s2Member pro).

So far I have been able to put the 3 membership options on a page but each one has it’s own form to enter. Isn’t here a simple way to have a single form?

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Friday Feb 15th, 2013 at 6:49 am #41841
Staff Member

Thanks for your inquiry. ~ We appreciate your patience :-)

What you’ve described is not currently integrated by s2Member®. I’ll see what we can do. For now, what most site owners will do is create a pre-purchase page with options for prices/terms; and then link the selections made by a customer to the Post or Page that contains the Pro Form configured in that way.

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.