latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Membership Options/Paypal Express

Home Forums Community Forum Membership Options/Paypal Express

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Mike (Volunteer Moderator) 3 years, 5 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Saturday Aug 3rd, 2013 at 4:12 pm #54844
jansin
Username: jansin62

Hi,

I am trying to use membership options with Paypal Express (BTW, I love this new capability, takes away a lot of programming for me that I was planning in the future.). If you look at the code below, when I view the page, it shows the icons for all credit cards, only greyed out. Is there any way to only show the paypal button without the greyed out options.

Thanks,

Jan

[s2Member-Pro-PayPal-Form rp="1" rt="M" rr="1" accept_coupons="0" ps="paypal" accept="paypal"  lc="" accept_via_paypal="paypal,visa,mastercard,amex" cc="CAD" dg="0" ns="1" custom="mysite.com" ta="0" tp="0" tt="D"  rp="2" rt="M" rr="0" rrt="" rra="2" default_country_code="CA" captcha="0"]

[s2Member-Pro-PayPal-Form level="6" success="http://my_thanks.com/" ccaps="" desc="1 Adult " ra="125"/]

[s2Member-Pro-PayPal-Form level="7" success="http://my_thanks.com/" ccaps="" desc="2 Adults " ra="250"/]

[/s2Member-Pro-PayPal-Form]

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Sunday Aug 4th, 2013 at 4:18 pm #55081

The trick to this.

Set accept="paypal" and accept_via_paypal="paypal"

You’ll end up with this.

Now add this above your Shortcode, or in your theme’s style.css file.

<style type="text/css">
	div.s2member-pro-paypal-form-billing-method-section { display:none !important; }
</style>
Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.